It's about the experience and your fully engagement, which is ours too!
You’ve just arrived in Turin and, whether it is or not your first time in this splendid city, you feel that there’s a lot to discover…
WHERE SHOULD YOU START?
Well, we warmly reccommend you to begin your memorable journey with a delicious cooking class!
To start with (or Aprire le Danze, as we say in Italy) with a Fun, Crazy Delicious, Interactive and Educational hands-on cooking classe taught by Chef Abram – a Top International Chef- and co moderated by Cecilia, a holistic life coach and Gastronomy Specialist, to be more precise!
You might not know but Piedmont region and its elegant capital both reppresent an ideal place for the experience of culinary hedonism. The legendary food of this land tells you a lot of its history and its glory… Plus: it’s incredibly good!
And so, whether you are a neofita or you’re a Queen/King Expert in the kitchen, you will be surprised by the authenticity of some gorgeous and timeless dishes reinterpreted trough the creative eye of a visionary chef with a Michelin Star Curriculum and several years’ awesome experiences.
Moreover, we are sure you’ll find Cecilia’s tailor made culinary stories and conversations very inspiring and appetizing!
Join this explosive couple and find a warm, friendly and colorful world of joy, flavors and genuinity.
All made in Italy. All made with Love.
- DURATION: From; 4 hours
- PRICES: Are on request, and based on group size, theme and availability
- AGES: All ages
- CLASS TYPE: Private
- CLASS RUNS: Monday-Sunday (on availability)
- BOOKINGS: Min 1 week prior the event date
- TIME: Between 09:00am-15:00pm
- CLASS SIZE: min 6 – max 35 persons
- LOCATION: The exact location address of the cooking studio and starting point of the experience, will be sended to you in the bookings confirmation mail
- GREAT CLASSES FOR: Families, friends, group travelers & companies. Also perfect for team building activities, birthday celebrations and bachelorette party’s
- 1) Breakfast Tour + Cooking Class (6 hrs experience)
- 2) Market Tour + Farm to Table Cooking Class (6 hrs experience)
- 3) 1 Day Intensive on Italian Most Iconic Recipes (6 hrs experience)
- 4) Bachelorette Party & Birthdays: Culinary Celebrations ‘n More! (Time: Customised)
- 5) Team Building: Gastro Engagement for your Team (Time: Customised)
- 6) Multi Day Bootcamps (Custom and Intensive Cooking Series Courses)
- 7) Pasta Making Class for Kids (pasta & play yummie fun experience)
- Top designed cooking classes
- Professional cooking studio in the center of Turin
- Teaching and coaching from a legendary chef
- Co-hosting and entertainment from a vibrant gastronomy specialist
- Guided tour + tastings along the way if that is your theme choice
- Personalised program and menu for team building, parties and celebrations
- Finest selection of local products and wines from carefully selected artisans and producers
- All the food that you make + 2 bottles of red wine and 1 bottle of prosecco to 4 people
- Team Building: Gastro Engagement for your Team (Customised)
- Birthdays and Bachelorette Parties: culinary fun & more
- Countless moments to tresure!
Why should you join us?
WITHOUT GETTING TOO DEEP HERE, LET’S JUST SAY THAT WE’RE READY TO TAKE IT ON. ALL OF IT. SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT SHOW UP… AND TAKE WITH YOU THE ENTHUSIASM TO COOK UP SOME MAGIC TOGETHER.
THE ITALIAN WAY.
COFFEE AND A FRIENDLY CHAT
Your local host Cecilia can’t wait to pick you up at 9 am and to take you out for a gorgeously delicious breakfast in one of her favourite spots in town. She will have pastries, cakes and a very Italian coffee (or cappuccino) to make sure you’re “fortified for the cooking ride” later. After having a lovely chat together and discovering some cultural facts and habits about coffee and the way of consuming it in Italy, she will walk with you through some of the most charming and hidden venues of the city center to show you some other delightful chocolate ateliers and artisanal boutiques of goodies made in Turin. Of couse, you’ll taste the goodness she is sharing with you. No doubts 🙂
Now you have all the chocolate power within you and you are full prepared to start your exciting cooking session with chef Abram! YAY!
TIME TO TIGHT YOUR APRON!
Yes, here we are! Chef Abram is so happy to meet you and to welcome you in a beautiful, cozy, warm and professional kitchen studio where your apron is ready to be tighten.
And how about you? Are you ready to cook something surprisingly delicious with your Coach and Chef?
LET'S FOOD 'N ROLL!
With his friendly mood and his effective methods, Chef Abram will teach you how to make the ordinary EXTRAordinary. Yes, because that’s the philosophy in his kitchen. Beautify the most simple ingredients and create the best flavors out of it. That’s also one of the rules when it comes to Italian kitchen, after all!
GOOD WINE AND GOOD STORIES....
Not only you will improve your cooking skills and learn how to make epic food but you’ll also get a very interesting and totally tailored perspective when your host Cecilia ( a social researcher, holistic life coach and gastronomy specialist) will start telling you her food stories.
She is a master in mixing up gastronomy, sociology, antrophology, philosophy and a bunch of other disciplines and to cook up some very appetizing tales.
Oh, do not worry: no stuffy classroom environment here!
EMBRACE YOUR FORK!
Your 3 hour cooking class have seen you discovering new amazing recipes, culinary techniques, tips and tricks… and especially having ton of fun alongside with Chef Abram and Cecilia.
We are sure you can’t wait to taste your OWN culinary masterpieces…They look so so good!
This amazing day spent with your newly-friends from Torino is coming to an end. But that just means a new beginning. We’ll love to keep in touch with you and to create longlasting relationships with our soulmates clients.
Thanks a million for all the beautiful memories we created together around the table, and until the next time!
With LOVE from Torino,
Cecilia & Abram.
CLASS SAMPLE SCHEDULE
Breakfast Tour & Cooking Class
Welcome To Torino! Let’s go for a glorious Breakfast Tour with Cecilia.
Visiting some Delicious Chocolate boutiques & artisanal food shops.
Welcome To Chef Abram! Let’s Rock that kitchen and make an Awesome time Together – But first we rise a glass of Bubbles! 🥂
It’s now time to taste your culinary masterpieces and enjoy a delightful lunch, together with a nice glass of Piedmont wine. WOW!
A Lovely thank you & welcome home gift from us
It has been an amazing day! Thanks for joining us, and hope to see you soon again.