This food tour is an immersive experience. Explore the local gastronomic scene with your passionate food expert and local storyteller. Savour 15 incredibly delicious tastings in unique locations around Turin… and fall in love with…
- Shared Experience
- Adult Age 18+
- Private Experience
- FREE CANCELLATION Up To 24 Hours in Advance
Turin Aperitivo Tour
- Enjoy a small vermut tasting. Taste 3 refined local vermut. Choose your favourite and get your super stylish vermuttino: vermut plus a splash of soda: so-very-Tourinese! Oh, not to mention the irresistible appetisers to go along with…
Amuse your senses with a delicious local red or white wine (1 bottle each 3 persons & according to your preferences) accompanied by a generous selection of local dishes in a cozy traditional restaurant (vegetarian options available on request)
- Get wowed by a Design and spectacular cocktail from visionary mixologists and storytellers (1 design cocktail each person)
- Discover the fascinating history of Aperitivo made in Turin
- Experience the vibrant and charming night life of the city centre with Chef Abram, your friendly and passionate food ambassador and specialist
- Get some inspiring recipes by Chef Abram to impress your family n friends when you’ll throw an epic Aperitivo Torinese at home!
What we want to offer for your Turin Aperitivo Tour is a memorable and unique experience, with a touch of extravaganza!
- We start from a very hidden and special place, where we welcome you…. For this reason we start from a properly royal and exclusive hidden place, where we welcome you with a tasting of different Vermut (prestigious labels made in Turin). It’ll be very interesting to discover some secret about this very magical wine… In the meantime, many innovative appetizers are probably already entertaining you.
- The second stop will guide you to a very cozy and intimate local restaurant, where a beautiful bottle of local wine and a truly gorgeous feast of flavours will make your senses shine.
- Last but not the least… perhaps the most spectacular cocktail experience awaits for you! Framed by a very intimate and precious square, our visionary mixologists and story tellers will give you a sensational (literally) drinking experience.
After this sparkling and colourful tour you’ll surely have several reasons for visiting Torino again, again and again….
We focus on small-group tours from min 2 guests (1 – 10 guest option only in private) an max 6 guests, as much as on corporate events, birthday and bachelorette parties…
Our goal is to concoct a memorable cocktail and culinary experience with events ranging from simple to extravagant. Since we are a very creative and passionate team of food specialist and event planners, mail us if you would like to have a fully customized tour, we are capable to realize the perfect experience according with your deepest wishes.
Looking forward to have a party with you!
Locations may change on holiday seasons.
A very ancient ritual, started back to 1786…
It all began when the herbalist Antonio Benedetto Carpano invented his gorgeous Vermuth. Well, the famous fortified and aromatized wine founded his hometown in Torino many centuries ago. Since that time the Torinesi-Principally the Royal House of Savoy – began to have the habit to join a glass of vermut along with appetizers before joining a proper dinner. Time passes but this ritual is still very popular in Turin; therefore, from 5 to 9 pm, forgetting stress and to do lists, people want to savour a good Aperitivo only.In fact, our super sonic mixologist understand that a quality cocktail has the ability to bring back fond and lasting memories… And so we are sure to surprise you with a spectacular experience: promise!Though the Turin aperitivo tour is not only about your unforgettable design cocktail.There’s way more to explore, taste and fall in love with.You’re visiting Piedmont, one of the best Italian regions for incredibly delicious wines, after all.So you’d love indulging in a beautiful local wine from a small produce, that beautifully pairs with an authentic feast of local and seasonal flavours from one of the coziest typical restaurants of the city centre.
Would you like to have some suggestions about accomodations and get more ideas of what to do in Turin? Check out KAYAK’s Special Offers.
Where to Meet
- We will meet in the centre of Turin, the exact starting location address will be send to you after your booking.
- Parking Possibilities in Piazza San Carlo, Piazza Carlo Felice or Piazza Castello.
- The meeting point is 10 minutes by walk from Porta Nuova Central Station.