This food tour is an immersive experience. Explore the local gastronomic scene and savour 15 tastings in unique locations around Turin.
- Private Tour
Join this lively experience with your personal shopper in Turin
Shop, have fun and discover a beautiful city one deal at the time with your Star Guide and Local Shopping Guru! This is a Private Experience!
The best deals in Turin with your exuberant Personal Shopper Tourinese. Pick your favourite shopping experiences to take home authentic Italian goodies. Spend some lovely and fun time together with your personal shopper who knows the language and the best deals. Enjoy some tasty bites and cute coffee bistros en route.
This Shopping Tour can be totally tailored accordingly to your interests and wishes. Just drop us a mail to share what you are looking for and Cecilia will create the most flawless experience for you and your beloved ones: sure
Look below for some specialties:
- Are you looking to find the smallest local shops that provide the best service, highest quality of food products (… and great prices as well)?
- Are you looking for unique clothing, shoes, bags& parfumes boutiques?
- Is it more antique & vintage stuff , books, handmade-jewelry you like to look for?
- Are you a make-up enthusiast or do you have someone at home who adores your shiney looks make up?
- Are you fond of luxury products from some famous Italian high-end brands?
- You’re lucky: Your Star Guide got them A-L-L!
- The List could go on and on…
That’s why we like to have your wish list as soon as you possibly can, in order to custoize the most memorable experience JUST-FOR-YOU! We love to show you every corner of Turin, with its magical, secret, hidden spots. This includes culinary gems and selected range of shops and ateliers that are unique to the city and not mentioned in any tourist guide.
- If your time in Turin is limited, this private Shopping Tour makes the most of it. Walk, Eat, Shop & Live the Magic of Turin;
- Customize your itinerary to suit your interests. Please let us know your wish lists ahead of time: we love turing your desires into reality
- Make your own hours: 10 am to 2 pm 12 to 4 pm
- A lively Private Personal Shopper and knowledgeable Food Expert will make the experience very entertaining and vibrant;
- By choosing our Award Winning Tours in Italy you allow yourself to get the most excellent experience. Being unique is a part of our service!
- Receive insights into Turin’s history, city of style and culinary gems. A lively storytelling will make your shopping time very pleasent;
- Enjoy your relaxing time like a tourist, while getting the chance to feel like a local. No touristic traps. Yes Best Shopping Deals!
Shopping and Eating make a great combo. Best deals, great food, tons of fun ensured!
Who is my personal shopper?
Her name is Cecilia, or simply your Star Guide.
She will take you through the whole shopping experience with love and passion for the city of Turin and its beautiful gems.
She is most happy to share local insights, unique stories and tons of suggestions on other activities to join or shops to visit.
In case you also like to visit other cities, just let her know and she’ll provide you with a helpful list on how to best experience La Dolce Vita.
(‘Cause the love&passion she puts in everything she does shine throughough the entire city).
Cecilia is a super friendly & multi passionate person: she is a personal shopper, an authentic foodie and also a life & travel coach and Event Designer. Therefore you’ll be benefit from unique insights over your experience with her…
Which shopping tour is right for me?
- THEME 1: Open Markets & Artisanal Shops
- Morning Tour. Includes a luxury breakfast and a beautiful lunch, placed between having shopping.
- THEME 2: Luxury Shopping & Niche Boutiques
- Morning or Afternoon Tour. Includes refined sweet afternoon snacks (chocolate, pralines, pastries…) and a luxury aperitif (cocktail or wine and mini cold and warm dishes).
- THEME 3: Artisanal Shops & Luxury Shops
- A balance combination of the best shops in Turin (cheese&wines shops, chocolate boutiques, souvenir shops, luxury shopping mall…)
- THEME 1: Open Markets & Artisanal Shops
Culinary pit stops while you shop
Since shopping requires a certain amount of calorie investment, Cecilia will suggest you the best spots to get the most delightful treats.
You’ll be visiting the homeland of Eataly, the kingdom of the Italian chocolate and the region where the Slow Food Movement and even the aperitivo ritual started…
You would not want to miss the chance to savour her selection of Turin’s best, local specialties!
Again, with Cecilia you are in great hands.
(Cecilia is a food lover and she perfectly knows where to get the best products and share the stories of the brave people behind them. She’ll be more than happy to share her favorite spots with you). From breakfast to aperitif, Turin is plenty of goodness to experience.
Both experiences allow you to discover why Turin has been nominated for the Master City Of Taste in Italy.
The city of Turin
Furthermore, you’ll be amazed by fantastic scenaries and special spots Turin has to offer…It is a very romantic and elegant city with large and precious squares that tell about the very poetic soul of this gorgeous Goddess with many faces.
Imagine yourself being immersed into the beauty of the city with a rich history, full of joy… and the most interesting places to go shopping and savour the local flavour of the Piedmont region.
Are you imagining the scene? Perfect, now stop imagining and start
creating your own Shopping Tour in Turin with your personal Star Guide!
Shopping Tour is always a Private Experience
Dear all, for information and future bookings please write a mail at [email protected] We hope that soon we’ll be able to share with you wonderful moments and exquiste experiences in Turin. In a safe and healthy environment for everyone. Meantime, stay safe!
Sending you Lots of Love,
Cecilia & Abram
Where to Meet
- Ar you staying in the centre of Turin? Your Personal Shopper will pick you up at your hotel or apartment. If Not, we’ll provide you instructions for getting to the starting point of the experience.