This food tour is an immersive experience. Explore the local gastronomic scene with your passionate food expert and local storyteller. Savour 15 incredibly delicious tastings in unique locations around Turin… and fall in love with…
- Shared Tour
- Child Up to 3 years old
- Private Tour
- 1 Guest
- 2-10 Guests Each additional guest
Delight Your Senses on This Chocolate Tour!
Turin rhymes with chocolate. Find out why on this chocolicious and interactive experience with a touch of ‘royal flavour’.
If you are a chocolate lover and you’d like to step back to the magic 18th-century atmosphere, you’re absolutely in the right city, and this experience is just perfect for you.
Turin is the kingdom of one of the best chocolates in the world, named Gianduja. Proposed in various types (cream, warm and liquid, in cakes and pastries…), our chocolate always creates the same effect: it makes you feel in heaven for a while due to its unique taste.
Besides, since you have the chance to visit the timeless beauty of historic cafes and chocolate houses in the heart of the city, we are sure you won’t be able to resist this charming tour.
We know you will fall madly in love with our marvelous local chocolate. We take you to the most charming chocolate boutique in Turin and introduce to you some authentic magic made by our favourite chocolate master.
- Stroll through the most elegant and charming side of the city centre and step into the time when Turin was the first Italian capital.
- Experience a chocolate lover’s paradise: Turin is the city where, back in 1856, hydillic Gianduia chocolate was invented.
- Discover why the history of our country is linked to the most precious, elegant and historic coffee houses in town.
- Sample a large variety of the finest local chocolate products, coffee specialities and craft delights.
- Learn about the long history behind Turin’s chocolate culture.
- Enjoy the exciting stories from your passionate storyteller and food ambassador.
- Be wowed by a splendid chocolate boutique that has a very special room to explore.
This experience is guaranteed to awaken your senses and tickle your tastebuds with:
- The finest selection of fancy artisanal chocolate, 100% made in Turin, from the most elegant and modern chocolate boutique in town.
- The famous Bicerin, the traditional hot drink native to Turin, made of espresso, drinking chocolate, and whole milk served layered in a small rounded glass, or a gorgeous cup of hot chocolate, if you don’t drink coffee (both are in the category Irresistibly Delicious).
- A typical local dessert with a long past, or amazing artisanal pastries.
- Heavenly ice cream.
We have a few surprises for you, and we can’t wait to share our local nectar with you: come discover the royal sweet treats made in Turin! You will find out very soon why we call them royal…
- NOTE: The samples we selected can vary according to the season; the places selected may vary due to closing days and holidays.
- GET A DEAL! Combine this tour with one — or more — from our selection and get a 10% discount on the second experience.
Contact us now and get your discount code.
Would you like to have some suggestions about accommodations and get more ideas of what to do in Turin? Check out KAYAK’s special offers.
Where to Meet
- Your local foodie will welcome you at Piazza Carlo Alberto, where the equestrian statue is located.
- You can see precisely the meeting point on the map below.
- Parking possibilities in the parking lot ‘Roma, San Carlo, Castello’.
- If you come by bus:
- From Porta Nuova railway station, just walk 10 minutes over Via Roma in the direction of Piazza Castello.
- From Porta Susa railway station, take the bus nr 13 or 56. Stop ‘Castello’.