This private evening out is an exclusive and memorable dine, wine and cocktail experience lead by a stellar chef and an Italian food ambassador.
- Shared Tour
- Child Up to 3 y.o.
- Private Tour
- Starting Price
Explore the Local Gastronomic Scene in Turin
We have carefully chosen the most interesting sites and tastiest spots of the city centre to make this a vibrant experience. This is more than a mere food tour, it’s a total culinary and multi-sensory adventure.
Our gastronomic experience offers a curated discovery of the diverse local food scene while exploring one of Turin’s charming neighborhoods. Enrich your visit to Turin immensely, explore the city through the eyes of those who live in and love the town, and feel at home in the company of your local food experts and lively storytellers.
Our passion is discovering hidden culinary gems in the sprawling city of Turin, and our mission is to share them with you, dishing up culture, tradition and the people behind the savory treats along the way. We dislike tourist traps as much as you do, and that’s why on this 3.5-hour food tour, we lead you away from tourist crowds and guarantee authentic food, authentic people and authentic passion.
This experience truly is a feast of tastes and an unforgettable immersive experience. You can’t miss it!
- Tuesday to Saturday From 11.30 am to 3.00 pm approx. Contact us for a different schedule.
- Explore unique places with unique stories; this tour ventures to spots you would never find in an area out of the tourist path.
- Sample 15+local delicacies, such as PDO cheeses, cold cuts, gourmet street food, traditional dishes, sweet treats. Enough for a big lunch!
- Experience the sights, aromas and flavours of the largest open-air market in Europe: Porta Palazzo.
- Sample Piedmont’s culinary delights in the hidden restaurants of the old town.
- Receive insight into the traditions of Torino’s food culture, including historical backgrounds of its popular dishes and products.
- The tour is perfect for those who want a comprehensive city tour and who want to try as much local food as possible.
Taste 15+ delicious foods like:
- PDO cheeses and delicious cold-cuts from small local farmers
- Italian breadsticks made in Turin, called Grissini, and artisanal baked goods
- Typical and seasonal local dishes (vegetarian and meat based)
- Finest handmade Italian pasta
- Chocolate tasting
- Coffee or cappuccino
- Some extra surprises
- Enough for a very big lunch… Come with and empty stomach.
–Experience the magnetic soul of Turin’s most ancient neighbourhood and find out why it’s so popular for its delicious food, lifestyle, history and culture.
–Explore the rich and delicious local food scenes strolling through our open-air kitchen: Porta Palazzo market, the beating and colorful heart of the downtown and Europe’s largest marketplace.
–Admire breathtaking architectural masterpieces, historical buildings, Roman ruins, unique sites and beautiful shops with a very long history.
–Discover hidden gems as traditional restaurants, bakeries, cafes, small and very characteristic eateries, while walking throughout the charming old town with your knowledgeable food guide and vibrant storyteller, who will delight you with many curiosities, legends, and cultural facts about the city, the places you visit and the food you taste.
–Have fun with your local foodie who can’t wait to make your trip to the wonderful Turin irresistibly delicious!
Would you like to have some suggestions about accommodations and get more ideas of what to do in Turin? Check out KAYAK’s Special Offers.
- The samples we selected may vary according to the season; the restaurants and eateries may vary due to closing days or holidays.
- We walk around 3.5 hours (easy fitness level and sitting almost at every stop) for about 3.5 kilometers. It’s a very relaxing walk. Contact us if you have walking limitations or use a wheelchair.
- I Eat Food Tours offer private and customized tours on request. Please email us for further informations.
Where to Meet
- Your local food guide will welcome you at Giardino Bottero (Via IV Marzo), in front of the Big Statue.
- You can see precisely the meeting point on the map below.
- Parking possibilities in the parking lot ‘Roma, San Carlo, Castello’.
- Entrance on Piazza Castello 113.
- If you come by bus: From Porta Susa railway station, take the bus nr 13 or 56. Stop ‘Castello’.