This food tour is an immersive experience. Explore the local gastronomic scene and savour 15 tastings in unique locations around Turin.
- Adult This tour is not available for persons younger than 16.
Evening Out in Turin
This private evening out is an exclusive and memorable dine, wine and cocktail experience lead by a stellar chef and an Italian food ambassador. That type of luxurious experience that you should give yourself if you have chosen as destination of your holiday Turin (Torino in Italian).
Turin in many ways has become a hub for Italian food: it’s the city where Eataly was founded, where Salone del Gusto & Terra Madre is held every year, not to mention it is the most important city in Piedmont – a region with a strong culinary tradition, famous for its pedigree wines, delicious typical dishes… and its famous Aperitif. You know, for the Torinesi, one of the favourite moment of the day is for sure the so-called Aperitivo Time.
- Fantastic food and drinks in exclusive locations; enough food for a generous dinner.
- Discover some very fancy hidden places and taste several different and refined dishes;
- Taste a selection of Vermouth made in Turin with inventive appetizers;
- Enjoy designed cocktails along with gourmet mini cold and warm dishes in a Michelin-Star place;
- Savour refined local wines to go with delicious local dishes in a intimate winery;
- Experience the vibrant and glamour night life of the city centre with your friendly and passionate Food Ambassador and Specialist.
What does the aperitivo moment mean to locals?
A very ancient ritual, started back to 1786…
It all began when the herbalist Antonio Benedetto Carpano invented his gorgeous Vermuth. Well, the famous fortified and aromatized wine founded his hometown in Torino many centuries ago. Since that time the Torinesi-Principally the Royal House of Savoy – began to have the habit to join a glass of vermut along with appetizers before joining a proper dinner. Time passes but this ritual is still very popular in Turin; therefore, from 5 to 9 pm, forgetting stress and to do lists, people want to savour a good Aperitivo only.
What we want to propose for your memorable evening out is something royal and unique.
- For this reason we start from a properly royal and exclusive hidden place, where we welcome you with a tasting of different Vermut (prestigious labels made in Turin). It’ll be very interesting to discover some secret about this very magical wine… In the meantime, many innovative appetizers are probably already entertaining you.
- The second stop will guide you to a very intimate winery and restaurant, famous for its many precious wines’ labels. Embraced by a very warm atmosphere, you’ll savour the best local wines, along with a delicious selection of traditional dishes. A certified somellier will explain you the main properties about the tasted wine.
- Last but not the least, the most exclusive place of Turin. In a private atmosphere Michelin-Star concept, you’ll join a a designed cocktail made by a team of brilliant mixologists, known overseas for their talent. A gorgeous cocktail to go with 3 gourmet dishes made with the supervision of a famous Italian Michelin Star Chef, it’s what gonna amaze you on this unforgettable stop.
After this sparkling experience in the most elegant side of the city centre, you’ll surely have several reasons for visiting Torino again, again & again..
We focus on small-group tours from 2 guests, as much as on corporate events, birthday and bachelorette parties…
Our goal is to concoct a memorable cocktail and culinary experience with events ranging from simple to extravagant. Since we are a very creative and passionate team of food specialist and event planners, mail us if you would like to have a fully customized tour, we are capable to realize the perfect experience according with your deepest wishes.
Contact us for any further information: [email protected]
Looking forward to partying with the whole world.
Locations may change on holidays.
Would you like to have some suggestions about accomodations and get more ideas of what to do in Turin? Check out KAYAK’s Special Offers.
Where to Meet
- Your local foodie will welcome you at 5.00 pm at Piazza Carlo Alberto, next to the equestrian statue.
- Parking Possibilities in Piazza San Carlo, Piazza Carlo Felice or Piazza Castello.
- The meeting point is 10 minutes by walk from Porta Nuova Central Station.