Terms and Conditions
By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in the food tasting walking tours (“Tours”) offered by
I EAT walking food tours (the “Company”), and in consideration for my being allowed to participate
in the Tours, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I, and if I am not yet 18
years old, my parent or legal guardian (individually and collectively referred to below in the first
person singular) agree to be bound by each of the following provisions of this waiver, release of
liability, indemnification, consent to medical attention and grant of rights (“Waiver”) :
1. Voluntary Participation. I understand and confirm that my participation in the Tours is voluntary. I am in good health and suffer from no physical or mental condition that would make me especially susceptible to injury or disability while participating in the Tours.
2. Comprehension of Risk. I fully comprehend and accept all of the risks associated with my
participation in the Tours including, without limitation, injury or death resulting from exposure to
unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, allergic reactions, choking, and injuries arising from
self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, motor vehicles, and pedestrians. I understand
that the Tours take place in public venues under conditions largely beyond Company’s control.
3. Assumption of Risk. I assume all risks, known and unknown, foreseeable and unforeseeable, in
any way connected with my participation in the Tours. I accept personal responsibility for any
liability, injury, loss, or damage in any way connected with my participation in the Tours.
4. Release of Liability. I hereby forever and unconditionally release Company and its affiliated
entities, parent companies, subsidiaries, present and former employees, owners, officers, members,
managers, partners, contractors, insurers, shareholders, and directors (collectively “Released
Entities”), from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses
(including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) for death, injury, loss or damage of property,
(collectively “Claims”) in any way arising out of my participation in the Tours, including, without
limitation, any and all Claims resulting from the negligence of the Released Entities.
5. Consent to Medical Treatment. I authorize Company to provide to me, through medical personnel of its choice, customary medical assistance, transportation, and emergency medical services. This consent does not impose a duty upon Company to provide such assistance, transportation, or services.
6. Promotional Release. I hereby grant to Company the unrestricted right and permission to
copyright and use photographic portraits, pictures, video footage and/or audio recordings (Materials)
of my participation in the Tours, in which I may be included intact or in part, including the negatives,
prints, transparencies or digital information relevant to such portraits. Company has the right to
reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, digitize, edit, or otherwise use the Material, by any method
and in any media, whether now existing or later created, without restriction throughout the world, by
incorporating the Material into its website, publications, catalogues, brochures, books, magazines, or
commercial, informational, educational, advertising, or promotional materials relating thereto (the
Works). I agree that Company is and shall be the exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest,
including copyright, in the Material and the Works. I further grant to Company an irrevocable,
royalty-free, worldwide license to use my name and hometown in connection with the Material and
7. Cancellation Policy.
– No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 30 or more days in advance;
– A cancellation fee of 40% applies for cancellations made less than 30 days in advance;
– No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 10 days in advance, or in case of a no-show.
THIS IS A WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I HAVE READ this entire document. I
UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS. By Agreeing to its
provisions. By continuing to participate in the tours, I am indicating my voluntary agreement to the
provisions of this WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Participation in the tours by a person
who is not yet 18 years old indicates that a parent or legal guardian has also read and consented to