RAGÙ BOLOGNESE. Learn how to prepare the most famous Italian sauce in the world. The soul of this sauce? The soffritto! Join Chef Abram class and unveil the secrets for a surprising end result!
Lots of Choices
With over 20 online cooking classes on offer, from speedy one half-hour sessions to immersive multiple-day experiences, we’ve got the perfect session for you.
Online Cooking Classes
LED BY A TOP CHEF, DESIGNED TO HIGHLIGHT AND IMPROVE YOUR COOKING SKILLS.
Learn how to make some mesmerizing menus while joining an interactive, 100% hands-on, effective and informative virtual cooking class, led by a Top Chef and co-hosted by a passionate storyteller.
- Standard Shared Online Cooking Classes up to 40 households. Corporate Classes up to 50 households. (Classes 50-99 households are show cooking events)
- Different Class formats and Menu options.
- Professional Audio & Multi-Camera-System to ensure the best experience.
Virtual is real, if you make it meaningful.
Join our carefully designed live streaming online cooking classes and experience the essence of Italy – with a twist – while making an epic menu following the instructions of your private, super friendly and legendary international chef.
The country of the dolce vita awaits for you. Both in person and virtual… and so do we!
The joy of cooking together, virtually.
In our Online Cooking Classes, live from Italy, you can connect with your family, friends and collegues from all over the world and make an EXTRAordinary menu by following the instructions of a legendary chef.
Let Chef Abram guide you through an interactive, effective, fun and delicious experience with his deep knowledge, friendly fare and contagious happiness and passion.
Your private coach has been working for more than 25 years as an Executive Chef, Food Concept Developer and Trainer Specialist in the finest spots and Michelin-Star restaurants of Northern Europe and Italy.
He would love to share with the whole world what he has learned over the years and to teach you some golden rules about the fabulous world of cooking during his lessons.
The class can co-hosted by Cecilia, an Italian Sociologist & Event Manager, with a deep passion for food-related events. She will entertain you with tasty food stories and beautiful Tales of Italy.
HOW DOES A VIRTUAL CLASS WORK?
The virtual cooking experience is held on Zoom Meeting.
You’ll receive the Zoom invitation link after purchasing your class, along with the menu, ingredient and equipment lists.
Do you have any special desires or dietary restrictions? That doesn’t have to be a problem. The chef can re-design and personalise your menu according to your requests.
Nights out are overrated — let’s try an exquisite night in!
Make yourself comfortable. Put on some nice background music, treat yourself to a nice aperitif and wait for your private chef from Italy to toast to this Out-of-the-Ordinary Virtual Cooking Experience.
Simple, isn’t it!?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO JOIN?
Just your laptop or tablet, a Zoom Account and high-speed internet connection.
If you need any help to check the tech, we’ll be happy to assist you.
We work with multi-cam angle/switching system that allows you to oversee the Chef’s steps during the entire cooking process.
Chef Abram will watch you and coach you, making sure you get the most out of this experience.
Let’s have a chat and see how we can make your cooking class the most surprising you’ve ever had!
Is this your first one? May it be the first of many…
See you soon in our kitchen.
With love from Italy
- A Virtual Cooking Class is a FUNtastic way to stay connected with your family and friends while cooking together with your enthusiastic lead chef from Italy, who can’t wait to share with you his magic and tricks in the kitchen!
- What about refreshing your repertoire in the kitchen? We’re sure you’d love to surprise your dear ones with some supersonic Italian delights.
- How many times have you been stressed about your party menu or event? Well, you can stop worrying; you can now count on Chef Abram’s precious help! His one-on-one cooking lesson will save you from the panic. Furthermore, your coach in the kitchen can develop a whole personalized plan that allows you to manage your next event like a star! No more stress, maximum impact… We love it.
- Never again wonder what’s for dinner! Trust us, as soon as yo learn Chef Abram’s methods, it will be a breeze and you will save time for yourself and your loved ones.
- The pleasure of being connected with Italy. Cooking next to a pro chef, and being entertained with some Italian tales from his Southern Italian wife. It’s gonna be an explosion of joy and flavours you won’t forget! You have to try it.
- Have you ever thought about organizing a delicious virtual food game night? We can do that together! Wow, we’re already so excited… How about next Friday?
Would you like to upgrade your cooking class and prepare a gourmet menu?
Are you looking for an outstanding virtual experience for a large group class?
Reach out to us for:
- Customized gourmet menus
- Corporate events
- Large-group cooking classes
- Virtual cooking parties (up to 99 households)
- Totally tailored virtual cooking parties/celebration in unique locations
- Fully personalised menu proposals
- Tailor made team building activities proposals (according to the goal your team wants to achieve)
No Activities found.
CARBONARA. Guanciale (cheek lard), Roman Pecorino cheese, eggs, salt and pepper… Just 5 ingredients to make the most loved pasta in the world (according to Coldiretti, which is based on Doxa data). Learn how to make carbonara like a trueblood Roman and delight your palate with this indulgent pasta dish!
SAUSAGE RAGOUT. Another stunning sauce that is a must-learn. This version is much loved in the tasty Tuscany region. Caramelization is involved; dried pasta and canned tomatoes are best practice; and pork, not beef, is the meat of choice.
STUFFED VEAL ROLLS IN TOMATO SAUCE. Call it braciole or involtini depending on where you are in Italy and you are talking about meat, specifically thin veal slices that are rolled around a stuffing of breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs, vegetables, ham or pancetta.
NEAPOLITAN STYLE LASAGNA. If you love lasagna, you are going to A-do-re this triumph of flavours made in Naples.
VEGETARIAN LASAGNA. For those who loves veggies and vegetarian delights, this lasagna is a blast! Also, is a great way to let your kids eating vegetables. Healthy, tasty, light, delicious. 100% approved.
FRIED PACCHERI IN A LIGHT SPINACH SAUCE. This fancy and exquisite creation by Chef Abram is something you’d love learning to impress your family & friends!
PASTA ALLA NORMA. If you love eggplants this pasta is for you! The main ingredients of this out of this world delicious Sicilian recipe are ricotta, eggplants, tomato sauce and… pasta of course!
RISOTTO & ASPARAGI. Another stunning sauce that is a must-learn. This version is much loved in the spring and summer. Prepared with a good white wine a real delightful and goodfeeling dish.