Piedmont: A true celebration of the finest food and wines of Italy.
One of Italy’s premier food destination, Piedmont region is a true celebration of the cheese and wine makers, the farmers and the Chef.
This gorgeous land rich of flavours and history is an ideal place for the experience of gastronomic (and gastrosophic) hedonism.
WHAT MAKES THE CUISINE OF PIEDMONT SPECIAL?
Piedmont cuisine is among the most varied and refined in our country. Piedmont is the second largest Italian region, after Sicily, and it’s one of the most interesting for the territory, the history and the contacts with other cultures.
Piedmont is a borderland, leaning on France, surmounted by the western Alps, bordered by the Ligurian Apennines and crossed by the Po river.
It is a land of glorious history, from the Romans to the Savoy, From Olivetti to Fiat Automobiles.
A huge plus value about Piedmont is that it’s a land of contamination, with its mountains (Piedmont means “at the foot of the mountain, btw), the very rich water resources (think of Lake Maggiore, Lake Orta, Lake Tanaro, to name a few).
Not to mention the gentle and wonderful hilly areas – from Langhe to Monferrato, Unesco Heritage – famous for their precious products such as pedigree wines (Barolo, Nebbiolo, Barbaresco) and also known for the diamonds of the ground: Your Majesty The White Alba Truffle!
And so as one can easily understand, in such a rich scenario, the food and wine culture represents a fundamental value, a tradition, a resource. Nevertheless, a significant part of the history and cultural heritage.
AND WHAT ABOUT TURIN, PIEDMONT’S CAPITAL?
The former Italian capital it’s a splendid and refined city that surely deserves your attention.
Torino (as we say in Italian) is a city full of wonders, a town with a very conservative taste, quite attentive and selective but at the same time it’s capable to receive and innovate.
Torino’s wide boulevards make you feel you’re in Paris and its Art Nouveau cafes remind of Vienna, yet Turin is not simply a copy: it is a testament to the unique features that represent “Made in Italy”.
You can find it in the absolutely gorgeous food specialities: finest Italian chocolates, Lavazza coffee and several other artisanal blends, exquisite gastronomic specialities that keep their glory throughout the centuries… and much more.
Regarding of its immense cultural and artistic heritage, Torino houses some of the most astonishing Royal Residences and Castles (most of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites), World Class Museums (the Egyptian Musuem , the Automobiles Museum and The National Cinema Museum, to name just a few).
And what about its spectacular Michelin Star Restaurants (including an astonishing one dates 1767!) and its glamorous nightlife?
Yes because, you know, much sooner than Milano, Torino was declared The City of The Aperitivo par excellence! In fact, the modern aperitivo was born in Torino due to the creative mind of Antonio Benedetto Carpano, in the far 1786.
We could write of Turin and its magic for hours. We want you to come and experience yourself the endless charm of our millennial city, though. That you experience its fascinating beauty and goodness with all your senses… plus the sixth one, eventually!
SOMETHING UNIQUE, JUST FOR YOU
We have designed something delicious, immersive and enchanting for your next travel to Italy.
Although we would A-D-O-R-E to hear from you and your wishes and to customise your very own Piedmont Itinerary.
And so, ready for a short virtual trip to the Food Capital of Italy?
Please be aware that this itinerary is made to just give you an overall idea of what you can expect. We get more into details over a skype/zoom call.
- DURATION from 2 up to as much days as you want (customisable)
- ACCOMODATION You will get a thoughtful list of accommodations to choose from, all beautiful, special and located in different villages of Langhe, Roero and Monferrato. Example: historical Barolo winery that has been turned into a beautiful resort with a tennis court and a pool. The facility is situated in the middle of the Barolo hills offering spectacular views towards famous Barolo estates and vineyards.
- AGES All ages
- PRICES On request, according with the activities you’d like us to plan for you and the season you choose
- BOOKINGS The best time to experience the Piedmont region is from April to December. Especially if you are interested in wines and truffles.
- HOW MANY PEOPLE customised plan from 2 to 20 guests Contact us for corporate or incentive travel.
- LOCATION Turin city and Piedmont’s most gorgeous and hidden surroundings, including Unesco Sites such as Barolo, Barbaresco, Alba, Bra (the capital of Slow Food).
- TOP CULINARY VACATION FOR Couple, Families, friends, food explorers, food passionate, food professionals, companies. Also perfect for micro wedding cerimonies, bachelorette parties, birthdays celebrations, team building activities.
- NOTE: The culinary vacation plan does not include the bookings. You’ll receive links and information to book yourself, with our assistance, if necessary.
STRESS FREE PRE PLANNED VACATION…
To have a killer time in Piedmont without worrying about what to choose, where to go and what are the best activities to join!
Yes, planning a trip, a wonderful one, requires tons of time, researches, effort and patience!
What if a personal travel planner does the heavy stuff for you?
What are the Benefits?
- Save time
- Save money and get the best deals
- Maximize your vacation time
- Your personal travel planner – who is a local- always at your disposal before the departure and during your stay
What is Included?
- Receive a beautiful and fully detailed vacation plan in Piedmont
- Receive a designed itinerary that meets your travel preferences, style, budget
- Get plenty of recommendations about restaurants and best spots to eat & drink like kings/queens at honest price. Idem for the best places to have shopping
- Get direct links to book carefully selected accommodations, activitites, guides…
- Get links to book bus or train transportations and professional private drivers
- Get link to rental cars
- Receive assistence and guidance on bookings
The entire service is about taking care of you and your vacation like you were part of the family: which means with love, passion and extreme dedication.
Both the itinerary sample and the custom one are both designed to give you the most thoughtful insights into the local culture, habits and traditions.
What we offer you is an EXTRAordinary experiential escape in which you’ll feel embraced by beauty in its many forms. And peace, inspiration, unspoiled nature, incredible scenaries…and of course gorgeous food and wine!
The WOW factor promises to walk hand by hand with you all the time.
When you’ll leave Piedmont you will be positive transofrmed and plenty of new energies and awesome memories.
Very shortly, this is what means to choose a personal travel planner to help you out customising your one-of- a- kind vacation.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The sample 5 days ultimate culinary vacation gives you an overall idea of what you can expect if you choose to explore Piedmont region and its wonders.
And so you can go for it or ask your personal travel planner to customise your vacation -partially or entirely- according to your travel preferences, style and budget.
Fill in the form and let your personal travel planner collect the primary information about what you are looking for.
Schedule a free 30 minutes Zoom/Skype/Facetime conversation in which we go deeper into your wishes
We have a fixed rate price if you keep the itinerary as it is offered in the sample.
Price changes if you decide to go for something entirely or partially customised. If that is the case, the rate will be calculated according to the amount of days, activities and other services you might want to include and emailed you shortly.
Once you have decided to plan your vacation with Cecilia, you’ll receive by email a secured payment/bookings link to pay the travel planning service as we agreed
Within 10 to 15 days your detailed itinerary will be emailed to you.
We’ll meet over a 40 minutes Zoom/Skype/Facetime to finalise the details and put the cerise on the cake here and there.
It’s now time to use the provided links to book accommodations, activities…
Your A-W-E-S-O-M-E an stress free vacation is completed: Italy is looking forward to having you and your personal planner Cecilia with her dream team likewise! It’s gonna be an unforgattable experience…
- Top designed itinerary that makes a gorgeous and delicious experiential escape.
- 24hrs assistance (via mobile, e-mail) during your stay in Piedmont.
- Your local travel planner Cecilia will be always there to help you when and if you need her. When not physically supervising or leading your activities, she will be available via mobile phone and email. You are never alone! 🙂
- Local stars who follow you during the journey, such as Michelin Star chef, culinary experts, professional guides, wine and cheese makers… A whole passionate team of professionals, lovely & fun people who work with love and dedication;
- Teaching and coaching from a legendary chef during a one-of-a-kind cooking class
- A top rated culinary and wines tour of Turin led by a Michelin star chef and a gastronomy expert.
- An unconventional and interactive guided tour of Torino with a super sonic guide
- Guided cheese & wine tasting plus light lunch in a rural village in Piedmont
- Private chef for one night and a very special Michelin Star Dinner
- Finest selection of local products and wines from carefully selected artisans and producer
- Unique insights and perspective
- Vibrant, educational and memorable experiences
- Countless moments to tresure!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- This is not about bookings: it’s about a world of awesome things, though no bookings. What you get from us is a personalised Piedmont trip planning, customised according to your style, wishes and budget. The 5 days planning sample we propose is a beautiful way to show you what is possible to let you enjoy Piedmont to the fullest. Again, we love tailoring Your Very Own Vacation! Let us know what you are looking for and we gonna make it. Promise!
- Customised Program for special occasion and celebration;
- Customised Travel Coaching program with a Holistic life coach;
- Customised Program for team building/corporate/company incentives.
- Micro Wedding Arrangements: for not more than 10/20 people.
- Private driver and transportation
My name is Cecilia and I am your personal travel planner from Torino, Italy.
I am a sociologist and a social researcher, a holistic Life Coach and a creator of design travels and culinary experiences.
I usually define myself as a soulfulpreneur, a life long learner and a multipassionate woman: in fact, when something catches my attention, it immediately becomes an object of investigation and sometimes a new passion.
As a self confessed spiritual junkie I approach to life, relations and business through a holistic and creative way.
Art, books, litterature, social sciences, nature, people, tales, inspiring thoughts…foods! They all are my daily heart, soul and mind food.
My background includes a diverse set of interests, such as traveling, writing, planning, education, coaching… Last but not least: gastronomy, of course!
What is my ultimate purpose
Well, very basically put, I adore making people happy and I know I am very good at it! My ultimate purpose is to inspire those who choose me to design their unforgattable experiences in every possible way.
What I would love to do for you
I would love to dive you deep into the heart and the DNA of marvelouse Piedmont region and let you breath in and absorbe its soul going through a handcrafted and thoughtful itinerary.
What powerful tool is one of my best allies to accomplish the mission?
Your Majesty The Food! One of the greatest social connectors, capable to sum up so many values!
The aim of I EAT. Food Tours and Event Planning, that I founded in 2017 together with my partner both in life and in business, is to connect people from across the world through an out of this world culinary and travel experience infused with uniqueness, in which I share unique methods and approaches, I create and select soulful activities and locations and I work together with a dream team of professionals who follow me along the way.
I am proud to tell you that Love is the foundation of my business and of this service.
Choose me and you gonna feel THAT LOVE!
Would you like to read a more detailed introduction of me and my professional career? Please, click here
Just One Last Thing…
Always walk where your Heart leads You. Life is a Journey filled with unexpected Miracles…
Hope to meet you soon!
Love and Blessings,
- Travel Coaching: plan your life changing trip and achieve your personal goal with the guide of your personal coach
- Best Truffle Hunting Experience with a dog
- Guided E-Biking & Hiking The most beautiful Trails in Piedmont region (different difficult levels).
- Tennis lessons with a champion teacher.
- Wine & cheese Tastings at your luxury stay Want to relax and chill while joining some awesome wines and cheeses? The best producers come to you!
- Gourmet Dinner let a top chef make a glorious meal for you (totally custom menu).
- Michelin Star Experience Piedmont is well known for the huge numbers of glorious Michelin Star Restaurants. Would you like to plan a unique dinner in one of them? We are happy to help!
- Holiday Lavender farm Experience summer period
- Hazelnut farm Experience
- Full Meditation programs and creativity courses into the nature with holistic life coaches and yoga teachers (100% customised on request).
- Bachelorette Party & Birthdays Culinary Celebration, Entertainment & more for 2 days +
- Team Building Gastro Engagement for your Team from 2 days +
- Multi Days Wedding Party Soo FUNtastic! Together with a dream team of wedding specialists, artists, entertainers and other professionals, we can plan more days celebration for bride & groom and for their dear ones!
We got plenty of awesome ideas for you and so please do not hesitate to contact us if you’d like to explore more!
Do you have something completely designed in mind? Spread your voice with us and we’ll make it happen. Looking forward to it!
Sendind love from Piedmont,
We Are Here
Why should you join Us?
WE HOPE TO INSPIRE YOU THROUGH ASTONISHING TRAVEL PLANNING, LOCATIONS AND ACTIVITIES AND THAT YOU GET AN EXPERIENCE FILLED WITH WONDERS, MAGIC, LOVE… AND DELICIOUSNESS!
WE’RE READY TO TAKE IT ON. ALL OF IT. SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT SHOW UP… AND TAKE WITH YOU THE ENTHUSIASM TO COOK UP SOME AWESOME VIBES TOGETHER.
THE ITALIAN WAY
From Piedmont with Love, Cecilia & Abram.
CULINARY VACATION DAY PROGRAM
Welcome to Torino!
CHECK IN: What a marvelous perl right in the very heart of the historic center we have chosen for your night in Torino!
Well, this vintage chic accomodation has got everything you need to experience the charm of the first Italian capital!
CULINARY TOUR The gems of Turin
Explore this glorious city through a hyper delicious and top rated culinary tour led by a Michelin star chef and a local gastronomy specialist.
Torino rhymes with many things, one of those is called aperitiv and it’s a must do it! In fact the modern aperitiv ritual was born in the Piedmontese capital back in 1786. Can you believe it?
We have arranged the most amazing way to experience the favourite time of the day for locals. You gonna LOVE IT!
We provide you with many Top Suggestions if you’d like to continue your evening out.
CULTURAL TOUR & MUSEUM
You cannot leave Turin without visiting at least One of its many world class museums located right in the heart of the city.
Such as the Egyptian Museum (second largest after Il Cairo) for example!
But first COFFEE… & Other local goodies. Because breakfast is a serious business, right? If you’re in Italy, especially.
And so before getting immersed in the fascinating Ancient Egyptian World, you’ll be guided through some iconic and must see spots of the city by a Top Expert which is your private guide at the Egyptian Museum too.
For a memorable cultural day visiting world class Museums and sites, we chosen a world class guide. Can’t wait for you to meet her!
We are sure you loved your cultural morning in Torino… and that all attention you have given to absorb stories and to capture stunning shoots making you hungry!
No worries, we got you covered.
I’M GOING TO MEET Y’ALL AT CHEF ABRAM’S HOME!
Chef Abram and Cecilia cannot wait to invite you for a delicious lunch prepared in a super lovely, warm and cozy location that they fell like their own home.
Located in one of the most elegant side of the city center, this historical residence is hidden in a beautiful courtyard that feels like magic.
Chef Abram and Cecilia have prepared something adorable to welcome you in the most nicest and delicious way and they are looking forward to having you for lunch!
A SEE YOU LATER APERITIF BOX
Your lunch, prepared with love and dedication live by the golden hands of chef Abram, was awesome!
You had such a fun and relaxing time with the chef and Cecilia… but now it’s time to lead to another amazing location, in which you’ll continue your life time Italian Vacation.
DESIGN APERITIF BOX TO GO
Now that you know what means to join a proper Torinese Aperitivo, we are sure you’ll love to have it again!
We’ll, we found a very nice way to let you experience this tasty ritual: a luxury aperitif box plenty of delightful things to make your tastebuds and your soul touching the sky!
RELAX, CHILL & CHEERS
You have arrived at the gorgeous location we have selected for you in the beautiful Langhe region.
Immersed in astonishing surroundings – whether it’s summer or winter – you can decide to just relax and chill in your luxury apartment or just outside to the pool (according to the season) and enjoy your magical aperitif box.
WANT TO GO OUT FOR DINNER?
We can arrange a reservation with a personalised menu at one of the loveliest local restaurant near by your accomodation and provide you with many other recommendation.
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!
It’s your first day in the gorgeous and gentle Langhe extraordinary territory.
Let’s start with a rich breakfast plenty of local products from small and passionate artisans!
WINERIES TOUR AND LIGHT LUNCH
A beautiful guided tour to explore the Unesco Sites of Piedmont (such as Alba, Barolo, Barbaresco…) it’s the best way to welcome you in this gorgeous land.
Not only the most iconic sites but mostly the unspoiled places it’s what we have planned for you…To let you really experience this land to the fullest.
Together with your passionate local and certified sommelier you will visit 2 carefully selected wineries and learn more of the art of making wine.
WINE TASTING ALONG WITH LOCAL SPECIALITIES
Enjoy a pleasant conversation with the families who produce their wine for generations and feel like one of them.
So many toasts and of course also so many lovely local products to taste all together!
We chosen a very delightful kind of hidden spot for your light lunch…
Big hearted owners and delicious food in a relaxing and feeling good atmosphere: we like it and sure you will too!
WALKING AND EXPLORING AMUSING SCENARIES
A pleasant walk is what you would love to do after your beautiful lunch.
The surroundings are so majestic that you’ll ask for getting lost in them. No, of course not literally. In fact your friendly local buddy is always with you to show you the most amazing spots and tell you charming stories.
A couple of free hours before another foodie adventure getting started!
Chef Abram is back and now it’s your turn to cook (along side with him).
Ready to cook up some fun vibes all together?
COOKING CLASS WITH CHEF ABRAM
Tight your apron and let the magic begin!
With his friendly mood and his effective methods, Chef Abram will teach you how to make the ordinary EXTRAordinary. Yes, because that’s the philosophy in his kitchen. Beautify the most simple ingredients and create the best flavours out of it. That’s also one of the rules when it comes to Italian kitchen, after all!
Not only you will improve your cooking skills and learn how to make epic food but you’ll also get a very interesting and totally tailored perspective when your host Cecilia ( a social researcher, holistic life coach and gastronomy specialist) will start telling you her food stories.
She is a master in mixing up gastronomy, sociology, antrophology, philosophy and a bunch of other disciplines and to cook up some very appetizing tales.
Oh, do not worry: no stuffy classroom environment here!
ALL TOGETHER DINNER
Celebrate your success: we know you are going to make something amazing. And you’ll reproduce those delightful recipes over and over again once back home: can you imagine how happy you’ll make your family and friends?
EVENING OUT SUGGESTIONS
In case you’d like to continue your evening out.
Mood Early Bird On! An amazing experience awaits you to surprise your tastebuds and make your soul shine!
NATURAL LANDSCAPES, RURAL ECONOMIC DEVELOP & CHEESE!
For your second day we thought to let you explore a truly unspoiled territory.
In a rural and picturesque village located to the foot of the Maritime Alps, you will have a memorable guided cheese tasting.
…BUT FIRST MEET YOUR LOCAL SUPERSTAR & HAVE A COFFEE!
Now you know us: we never start without a proper coffee alongside some goodies.
In a lovely coffee house located in the main square of the village, you’ll meet your local food expert and get ready for your delicious adventure.
VISIT ONE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE SANCTUARIES OF EUROPE!
Your local guide is happy to show you some beautiful surroundings and most iconic spots of this tiny and adorable town, which hosts a sanctuary of incredible beauty.
A nice walk before leading to the hidden village where you’ll have your amazing experience is what you need to start your day being amused by unique charm made in Piedmont.
PIEDMONT: AKA THE ITALIAN CHEESE LAND
100% Piedmont’s delights, welfare and sustainability.
Cheese is one of the most popular and elegant foods that exist and it really belongs to the cultural and historical heritage of Piedmont region: in fact here it communicates regional identity to visitors.
AGING CELLARS CAVES & EXCLUSIVE CHEESE SPECIALTIES
Visit century old cellars where cheeses mature on wooden boards that develop their taste and enrich their structure.
Taste authentic and inimitable delicacies appreciated by gourmets palates from all over the world.
During the experience you’ll immediately enter into an immersive environment in which all of your senses can partecipate as you learn about the products you’re about to encounter.
EDUCATION, INTERACTION, ATMOSPHERE AND ATTITUDE
Touch, smell, taste, listen, ask questions and be enchanted! That’s the way we like it and so you’ll do!
LIGHT LUNCH IN A COZY TRATTORIA
Right next to a centuries old mill, you’ll have your traditional light lunch with of course some fantastic local wines embraced by the warm atmospheare of a typical trattoria, in which the host and chef have been made people happy since 50 years! Including famous journalists, artists and international actors!
FREE TIME & EVENING
As you were an early bird and your day was plenty of stunning sensations, we let you free to enjoy the rest of your time.
Of course, we got plenty of ideas and activities in case you feel that you want to go for more 🙂
GETTING READY FOR A LOVELY WELCOME HOME
…Or maybe to continue your journey somewhere around the world!
The fifth day in Piedmont can be arranged according to your flight time (if it’s or not an early flight).
And so we have created and collected so many beautiful and delicious moments together and we’d like to thank you for choosing us and for letting us organising your stay in Italy.
This is just an “Arrivederci alla prossima volta” – meaning until the next time, we are sure we’ll see each other again at some point in the future!
In the meantime, you’ll find a lovely souvenir to remind you of us and especially of your delightful time in our land.
Grazie Mille e A Presto!
SAMPLE VACATION SCHEDULE
Culinary Vacation in Piedmont
Welcome to Torino! Check in Hotel/B&B – Food Tour – Aperitif Experience
Breakfast Delight! Egyptian Museum with Private Guide – Lunch Experience with Chef Abram & Cecilia – Aperitif Box To Go
Good Morning Langhe! Wineries Tour – Exploring the Region + Light Lunch – Free Time at your Stay – Cooking Class & Dinner
Buon Giorno! Coffee & Light Breakfast – Explore a pitoresque village- Cheese experience in a cheese land – Lunch in a Cozy Trattoria – Free Time Afternoon/Evening
This day can be filled in according to your Travel/Flight/Departure.
We are prepared with some delicious activities. “Arrivederci Alla Prossima Volta” – “Hope to See You Next Time”