RAGÙ BOLOGNESE. Learn how to prepare the most famous Italian sauce in the world. The soul of this sauce? The soffritto! Join Chef Abram class and unveil the secrets for a surprising end result!
Private Experiences Led by a Top Chef, Designed to Highlight and Improve Your Cooking Skills
Learn how to make some mesmerizing menus while joining an interactive, 100% hands-on, effective and informative virtual cooking class, led by a Top Chef and co-hosted by a passionate storyteller.
- Private virtual cooking classes 1 to 10 persons (corporate, up to 99 screens)
- Different Menu options and class formats
- Professional Multi Camera and swither system to ensure the best experience
- Totally tailored virtual cooking parties/celebration in unique locations
- Fully personalised menu proposals
- Tailor made team building activities proposals (according to the goal your team wants to achieve)
Italy live at your table
Virtual is real, if you make it meaningful.
Join our carefully designed live streaming virtual cooking classes and experience the essence of Italy – with a twist – while making an epic menu following the instructions of your private, super friendly and legendary international chef.
The country of the dolce vita awaits for you. Both in person and virtual… and so do we!
The joy of cooking together, virtually
In our Virtual Cooking Classes, live from Italy, you can connect with your family, friends and collegues from all over the world and make an EXTRAordinary menu by following the instructions of a legendary chef.
Let Chef Abram guide you through an interactive, effective, fun and delicious experience with his deep knowledge, friendly fare and contagious happiness and passion.
Your private coach has been working for more than 25 years as an Executive Chef, Food Concept Developer and Trainer Specialist in the finest spots and Michelin-Star restaurants of Northern Europe and Italy.
He would love to share with the whole world what he has learned over the years and to teach you some golden rules about the fabulous world of cooking during his lessons.
The class is co-hosted by Cecilia, an Italian sociologist and event manager, with a deep passion for food-related events. She will entertain you with tasty food stories and beautiful tales of Italy.
The virtual cooking experience is held on Zoom. You’ll receive the Zoom invitation link after purchasing your class, along with the menu, ingredient and equipment lists (standard kitchen’s tools).
Do you have any special desires or dietary restrictions? That won’t be an issue. The chef can design your personalised menu according to your requests.
Nights out are overrated — let’s try an exquisite night in!
Make yourself comfortable. Put on some nice background music, treat yourself to a nice aperitif and wait for your private chef from Italy to toast to this out-of-the-ordinary Virtual Cooking Experience.
Simple, isn’t it?
- A Virtual Cooking Class is a FUNtastic way to stay connected with your family and friends while cooking together with your enthusiastic lead chef from Italy, who can’t wait to share with you his magic and tricks in the kitchen!
- What about refreshing your repertoire in the kitchen? We’re sure you’d love to surprise your dear ones with some supersonic Italian delights.
- How many times have you been stressed about your party menu or event? Well, you can stop worrying; you can now count on Chef Abram’s precious help! His one-on-one cooking lesson will save you from the panic. Furthermore, your coach in the kitchen can develop a whole personalized plan that allows you to manage your next event like a star! No more stress, maximum impact… We love it.
- Never again wonder what’s for dinner! Trust us, as soon as yo learn Chef Abram’s methods, it will be a breeze and you will save time for yourself and your loved ones.
- The pleasure of being connected with Italy, cooking next to a pro chef, and being entertained with some Italian tales from his Southern Italian wife. It’s gonna be an explosion of joy and flavours you won’t forget! You have to try it.
- Have you ever thought about organizing a delicious virtual food game night? We can do that together! Wow, we’re already so excited… How about next Friday?
Just your laptop or tablet, a Zoom Account and high-speed internet connection.
If you need any help to check the tech, we’ll be happy to assist you.
We work with multi-cam angles and switcher system that allows you to oversee the Chef’s steps during the entire cooking process.
Chef Abram will watch you and coach you, making sure you get the most out of this experience.
Let’s have a chat and see how we can make your cooking class the most surprising you’ve ever had!
Is this your first one? May it be the first of many…
See you soon in our kitchen.
With love from Italy,
Chef Abram & Cecilia
Would you like to upgrade your cooking class and prepare a gourmet menu?
Are you looking for an outstanding virtual experience for a large group class?
Reach out to us for:
- Customized gourmet menus
- Corporate events
- Large-group cooking classes
- Virtual cooking parties (up to 99 attendees)
CONTACT US HERE and discover our proposals for you.
Virtual team building & corporate events available! Want us to create your next event? We can’t wait to host you and your colleagues on a virtual event!
BOOK YOUR CLASS
Select from one of our cooking classes: *Italian Classics with a twist, *Fresh pastas from scratch or a fully *Vegetarian delight!
Our cooking classes are also a perfect gift for any special occasion. Select a gift certificate and sent to a friend, colleague or loved one.
We take care of everything! Chef Abram will be your personal concierge as we get you ready for your cooking class!
We even host a 15 minute Kitchen Prep. Session via Zoom to review your Shopping List and answer any questions to get ready for your cooking class. We even check your camera settings!
START YOUR CLASS
At the time of your cooking class, the chef will video call you through Zoom meetings! Ask anything you want, it’s just you and him!
Get private coaching, personal tips, and have some tasty fun together! Three hours and three dishes later… say goodbye to your private chef and enjoy an epic meal.
Italian Classics Cooking Classes
CARBONARA. Guanciale (cheek lard), Roman Pecorino cheese, eggs, salt and pepper… Just 5 ingredients to make the most loved pasta in the world (according to Coldiretti, which is based on Doxa data). Learn how to make carbonara like a trueblood Roman and delight your palate with this indulgent pasta dish!
STUFFED VEAL ROLLS IN TOMATO SAUCE. Call it braciole or involtini depending on where you are in Italy and you are talking about meat, specifically thin veal slices that are rolled around a stuffing of breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs, vegetables, ham or pancetta.
Pasta Making Cooking Classes
VEGETARIAN LASAGNA. For those who loves veggies and vegetarian delights, this lasagna is a blast! Also, is a great way to let your kids eating vegetables. Healthy, tasty, light, delicious. 100% approved.
Vegetarian Delights Cooking Classes
Team Building & Corporate Events
Treat your remote employees with an interactive, fun, refreshing, effective and delicious Virtual Cooking Class led by a top international chef. Stimulate Creativity and Increase Collaboration through a memorable cooking event, live from the country of the Dolce Vita.